Custom Search

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tips for successful weight loss

During my childhood and adolescence, I saw my mother has tried all the systems in the sun. I remember once ate boiled cabbage and nothing else for a week. I have my mother's disappointment and misery, but I could not understand why it is so difficult for them to lose weight and not to hold - as long as I am a weight trainer.

In the last two years, I help people to their ideal weight and achieve at this time that I have experienced, leading to weight loss success.

What is the gravity - Everything starts with you and the serious to lose weight. The key to success also depends on the weight loss on their commitment. How do you assess the gravity on a scale of 1-10 (10 is very serious)?
No single solution - If you are obliged to take measures to seriously lose weight, then you must be a commitment to do this in order to safely and efficiently. A piece of valuable tips for my family for me is that the slow and steady is always the best choice. More time is needed to lose weight once again rare.

Advanced - always in the end! List all the reasons why they are motivated to lose weight now. Record these reasons on a piece of the map, but in your wallet or purse. Every morning and before going to bed remember to have read, aloud, why you are motivated to lose weight.

The Challenges - Every day can deal with the difficulties which interfere with concentration and on the way their weight loss goals. Make a note of the challenges that you know, it was difficult for you to lose weight in the past. It will help you to a better strategy at this time. The challenges are the lack of results, the boredom and the lack of support of the wife, family and friends.

The decision for a management weight - I recommend a diet to choose / the program to control the weight of all the following features for better results:

Provides a balanced diet to get the safe and effective

Support system and periodic

She teaches better eating habits

He teaches how to use your weight, if you reached your goal weight

No comments:

Post a Comment