Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

2 Great Tips to keep your weight loss goals

I remember when my week of healthy eating and exercise. I pumped and motivation of staff on what's important for me. In place at the weekend not too long before they came for me to justify yourself to eat a meal really unhealthy. The joy of the moment, I am about what is most important to focus on ... and that was my condition and weight loss goals. As you use the time to justify himself, that it is more difficult to work in the gym of the future. Later, feelings of guilt and contempt from s'incruster Worse, not even in the gym, because you do not feel good in your skin. Feeling fat and you think that you are fat and change your goals. This type of sabotage that often. There are measures you can to avoid this kind of behavior so that they remain top targets, but we feel good about yourself.

What kind of glasses that you use?

Make yourself and the prescription of glasses, you are using are not right. What is your self image is distorted? Do you really believe that we are accurate? Weight loss is more on the feeling that something very different. The important thing is the prescription of spectacles, if you objectivity and non-negativity. What counts is your opinion about you. If you do not like what he feels to then proceed with the questioning of the emotions. Are really a bad person? Are you really a loser? Are you really overweight? Regardless of the question can be the starting point is to create enough doubt about his feelings than you think to the effort to feel better, more positive for you. The goal is a reflection of themselves have.

Who do you believe that you: Judge Judy?

Your thoughts are the words, as you say. Are you with the words that you enter the building, or you? The use of words that are not very encouraging, to judge for yourself if the label "bad" and "good" if you eat "bad", then keep the food as "bad person". If you like the label, do you believe what the perception of car? I can not say this makes you feel better. Furthermore, it is true that you are not a "bad person". And start to believe the result. Use keywords to promote that I, me, me. Start that you are a person. Start by saying that you are an extraordinary person. Avoid using words that a decision on the good and the bad would, could and should. The point is the elimination of words that you take, and the judges and the others. The phrase, which you and raise your self-image.

It has a lot of time to these words in my everyday vocabulary. But this, I was obliged, with a focus on the most important for me and I feel good. As an old restaurant hyperphagia, I had to fight the temptation of unhealthy food because they have a direct and pleasure of good taste. However, the postponement of the bonus, I was able to remove the temptations. The feeling was, as he supplies not into temptation lead down. The food is not the enemy. There are no enemies. There are only adjustments to be done. You take control of their emotions. It is your responsibility in the practice of their choice in their possession. Because they always have a choice about how you want the experience of any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment