Custom Search

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Go to the Weight loss myths

There are a number of weight losses, and then there's the weight loss and myths. But some of these myths, I think that we really between fiction and reality. Here are the myths and I will tell you why it can be done, or between fiction and reality.

Myth No. 1: Products based on plants, which maintain and / or physical they are safe.

I agree with what is in such a myth. I personally do not take herbal supplements or dietary supplements. I have no confidence in them, unless they were accompanied by a doctor, I can a lot of questions. There are some supplements are safe and have been independent, but not by the Food & Drug Administration. If it is not by the federal government to forget the essentials. I think that many extras are not for use by a person of the portfolio and give false expectations (perhaps unintentionally). But most are not very different from the weight loss products, which give them the platform.

Myth No. 2: Fad diets can do more weight.

There are systems with fashion is that really stupid, but then there are those who are legitimate and can help you. Some diets such as diet mode, which is publicly known that you lose much weight over a short period or were not tested for their effectiveness. Honestly, this myth is between fiction and reality, because some so-called "fashion" of the systems that are really not bad. I have the Atkins diet and I am thrilled. May it not so liberal on protein, but in my opinion. I have 32 books and managed to 38% over 5 years. Profits, comes another 62 percent back because I'm lazy and I did not have the kitchen. I have, therefore, the simple solution, and we ate in the kitchen of my mother or fast food. Now I'm back on my low carb way of eating, and I am glad.

Myth No. 3: Low-carb diet with a high content of protein is a good way to lose weight.

This myth is divided into two parts. I'm not really a problem with a low carb diet rich in proteins. Proteins are responsible for building the muscles and the muscles to burn fat effectively. Well, the reason why I believe that this "myth" between fiction and reality is that if you also reduce your carbohydrate calories. It has been shown that 3500 calories equal one kilogram of fat. So if you have a deficit of calories from 3500 calories, you lose a book. This scheme is for a person who "sugar intolerance" like me. I'm not diabetic, but I feel so good after being very sugary foods. If you're not on a diet rich in protein, eat enough to refuel, but no protein from meat, eggs, and the objects, the soul, the source of food. No doubt a good idea with your doctor before you start a low carbohydrate, on the proposals presented in May are not good for people with kidney problems.

Myth No. 4: Strength to weight, must be eliminated or reduced from your diet.

I will to believe is a myth of a single reason: the strength, which is not very rich in calories and too many calories that you have the weight. I eat a brand of potato puree to the grocery store and I am absolutely inspired. I noticed that are rich in carbohydrates and not calories. Unfortunately you can not consume too much of a low content of carbohydrates, because you May not the jeans that you buy. Eating too much strength, may lead to serious water retention capacity. That is why some people think they have won five books in two days even suspended. If you eat carbohydrate foods, you will have better opportunities, not for this purpose. Even if you are intolerant of sodium May experience swelling.

A diet that you by trial and error. I have some schemes that the diet with low content of carbohydrates is for me. Some People May not be able to do that, but carbohydrate May react well to the reduction of calories, and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment