Custom Search

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Learning and lost 20 pounds to lose weight

Weight seems to be a big problem these days with many press reports that most people in the U.S. are overweight or obese. In those days, the children are overweight, which the children of the same age for decades. What is my opinion about the cause of everything, the poor diet and lack of exercise. I know that I said that I am able to lose weight without a special diet or extreme training, but what I have done, may be regarded as a normal diet and a minimum of routine.

Firstly there is the question of how the human body and food intake. And in the food and nutrition and gave us the energy we need to work daily. As you are on the day, most of this energy in the diet to be used, otherwise there will be a part of your body, the fats.

The number one of the reasons why children are overweight, in these days has to do with soft drinks rich in sugar, which is mainly composed of carbohydrates. Tonnes of sugar provides energy, and as I said, if it is not fully utilized, is part of the body and increase your weight. It was the first step it took in order to lose weight and keep, I have significantly reduced in ash with a high sugar content and the majority drank water. If I wanted something with carbonization or the taste, I would like some flavored soda water, which tastes just like my favorite book of Welch's grape soda, but no sugar or other additives.

I always eat my food, but only through the reduction of sugar in soft drinks, I was able to compensate for how much energy we really need every day.

The other thing that I was just a few exercises at home. I am not in a gym and thought it needed. I had no time or for a job in order to lose weight. One of the key for the weight to hold and that is the increase of the metabolism of the year and regularly. The key to this is, regularly, not once a week or once a month and nothing. I am talking about the perception of perhaps four to six times per week and 15 minutes to 30 minutes each session.

If you are for the fiscal year, increased cardiac arrhythmias, and there is an optimal exercise regularly and that your metabolism and get you to burn more fat, even though this is not the job. What I did was set up, it is sufficient to perform at home watching television. Sometimes, I would run around the room or, weights with weight, but most of me, I joggers in any television. Well, how is it difficult to get into the day?

In addition, the risk of regular business and not the results, because you are not liquid enough to drink. You lose lots of fluids and exercise your dried, will increase the likelihood of a really weight. So I recommend lots of fluids to drink and not just the water, gas, or that you fail at the end.

In general, everything I have done in order to lose weight and keep. I still drink a lot of points without any extra flavoring food additives and sugar, and I am not in my schedule for the perception of time.

As an update of the previous section, it was a year ago and since I have exercised all due to my long working hours. Even without exercise of the week, I am still able to hold the weight of consequence in my habits.

From habit, I do not want to be with alcohol. I would say that I cut all the soft drinks and soft drinks as my dear, as the water in my favorite drink without all the extras. I think my food to eat, like pizza, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment