Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Amaaaazing Diet-not For Diabetics Alone

I have been known for a long time. Today, he is not coming to me as one of the "aha" moments to read and hear. They feel very good. I call AmaaaaZing parliament, because he is. It is truly revolutionary.

I need help with marketing. Volunteers? I am convinced that I will be famous, rich, and perhaps even decline. Finally, it is not the idea of a diet?

The background, if you wish. I know someone who had a big part of my life for 14 years. She had all the books ever written, and rules may be that some still in preparation, I do not know. In addition, there was probably 4-6 Exercise equipment perhaps because when he left the room to include them in the camps.

She had good intentions. Here's to an end. She also had not read the most books. He barely used exercise equipment, or almost nothing. When I met him was a great person in the bones over the years, the weight of all Americans. A life and the bad habits you.

She loved chocolate: not everyone? She loved desserts daily. Other than that they ate a healthy diet, fruits, vegetables, chicken, seafood well. But he ate and ate.

They could not understand why they have weight. I said to my point reveals the secret diet Diet AmaaaaZing EL. She laughed and told me I was crazy. I'm not crazy.

I am diabetic and have been for most of the age of 15 or less. For diabetics and diabetics, who will soon (May or May not know who you are) and overweight or obesity is the biggest risk factor for the development of the disease in more than 21 million Americans and is soon to be an epidemic throughout the world.

For diabetic weight problem is far more important, how du Such is life and death, pure and simple.

I suggested, with more weight in my life. I have more than half of the company and have a low readiness. I tried a few systems: Atkins, food, popcorn, etc., and none of them have for me. Then came to me one night years ago. This showed for the first time.

SI burns more calories to take account of weight loss. Only today I have the scale to be. THE Diet AmaaaaZing born. Here are the principles.

1. FINANCIAL YEAR 30 minutes per day at least 5 days per week. The road is good. Try the magic number of 10,000 measurements. Check with your first doc.

2. Watch what you eat. And I am not talking about a good eye. Low fat, rich in fiber, fruit and vegetables. I love salmon. The chicken is also good. Not only KFC. I will from time to time, even outside of the car just to prove I'm human.

3. Drink lots of water. 8-10 8 ounces glasses seems to be the consensus. I will invent a device, like a backpack with a flexible straw belt can on the back 24 / 7 to your daily diet.

4. PULL All books for diets and diet pills away. AMERICA does not work. The water is the biggest fraud perpetrated on the public.

5. Ask your doctor. Do not take my word. Who am I to say, how to lose weight? If he says yes, then you can thank me and send money.

Follow these rules and lose weight if you are not diabetic. If you have the control.

Well, for the marketing of this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment