Custom Search

Saturday, September 19, 2009

How to lose weight successfully

I have therefore decided that it is time for an answer to their weight problems. Have you had enough of being overweight, what is their self-esteem and are below. They are however assured that the best way of dealing with it, there are so many different ways, weight-loss program and nutrition and is a little confused regarding the right way. I had a constant struggle for my weight over the last ten years and now believe there are three possibilities. In this article I will write about these options, as I hope it has at once and you for me.

I have my problems, weight, and finally I'm with a weight, I feel happy and comfortable. It is certainly not easy to implement, but the work has paid for me. Life has never been so good and my confidence has never been so great.


I have enough of the kinds of food, which is practically impossible to hold, I was tired, the crash diets always lead up to my weight upwards as yo yo.

That, I believe are the three options for weight loss for people like me:

1. Consume less food without exercise

I have never seen one of the greatest of one year. Even the idea of fiscal me sweat. I have a lot of apologies, I did not work and I think it is bad for my knee!

He has therefore decided that the only way you can lose weight has been reduced my food intake.

2. More exercise, eating the same amount of food

The problem with option number one is that my food. To reduce what you eat only the life deserves to be lived. For me to lose weight, to a training program, like a rowing or cycling.

3. More exercise and less food

I tried an option and the option two, and are not allowed to say lost. More May, the discipline to work for these options, I did not.

At the end of the day, it is how I wanted to remove it. I would decline, as in a large and the only way for the victim to a number of foods and exercising.

After doing this, while about five months, the results were great, I was in my target weight, the child was proud of me and I was lightning fast eaten chocolate to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment